Friday, October 17, 2008

Time for a Change

2 posts in one day, I know, I know. It´s actually not annoying to me, though, when someone else posts more than once in a day. I enjoy reading everyone´s blogs, so 2 posts in a day just means more for me to read. :)

Anyway, I was inspired by Abby´s change in color scheme on her blog, and I was getting sick of my own. I decided a change was in order, and this is what I came up with. I like it, it´s brighter and sunnier, and since we´re in springtime now, I think it fits. Now I just need to change the title - after all, I started this blog when I was in the States, but now I´m back in Santiago, and so is my heart (insert cheesy ¨awww¨sound here). So, any ideas? I need some inspiration, people!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I'm glad I was your inspiration! As for a new title..hmm..I'm horrible at thinking of things like that. I put off starting my blog for about a week because I couldn't think of a title! Maybe you could just leave off the "I Left" part and call it "My Heart in Santiago" but maybe that's too cheesy :P.

Shannon. said...

I like the change in color it is sunnier!!
Hey, tonight is Pancho's bday and he is having a party, Ro isn't going and I dont want to go by myself, do you wanna go???

lydia said...

haha. i dunno what everyone would have to complain about, as long as you actually have something to SAY..double, triple, quadruple posts just make my day that less boring. i say...fire away!

but then again, it is pretty annoying to read posts that dont say anything or recite word for word conversations or every thought in your head since the last post. (though, i unfortunately do have the time to read those, so i guess its better than nothing haha)

Sara said...

double posts rule... how did it go with your vacation request?