Friday, September 12, 2008

Did I Mention I Love Spontaneity?

Because I do (did I spell spontaneity right?). And that´s why, this weekend, I will be going to Mendoza with Chabelita in Chile (why oh why can´t I find the button to create a link to her blog right now?!). I´m excited, being that I´ve never been anywhere in Sudamerica outside of Chile. Granted, Mendoza may not be a booming metropolis, but I´ve heard it´s pretty fun. And let´s face it, I´m always up for anything. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Shannon. said...

:( I really wish I could, but I am like low on cash, pretty sad since I just got paid on the 1st!! But Zoe somehow managed to get a large flower pot full of dirt to fall on her, so there goes about $60 for vet/meds/shots! I hope you have fun!! They have a Walmart in Mendoza and it has lots of fun stuff!! You just might find something that you miss from the US!! I recommend that you change your Pesos for $ because most places take US$$ and sometimes they think they know how to give oyu change, but they dont, I bought about $15 worth of candy and gave them a $20 somehow they gave me back $13!! I wasn't going to say anything, not my fault!! hhahah
HAVE FUN!!!