Thursday, February 5, 2009

El Techo

Has anyone else noticed that in the metro station Pedro de Valdivia, down where the metro actually is (not up near the boleterìa or anything), the ceiling is filled with what looks like scattered pieces of stained glass? Either they just put that in, or I´m REALLY not observant (I´m betting on the latter) - but either way, I love it. It looks like a planetarium ceiling almost, except with stained glass tiles instead of stars. I love noticing little things like that around the city, things with character. Even things as boring as the metro can surprise you sometimes. :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

You know what? I don't think I ever noticed that. Hey, could I ask you some questions on facebook about your visa? You got it in Chile, right?

Jessica said...

no problem! yep, i got it in Chile.