Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All Over the Place

Let´s see, I´ve been in ... 4 different comunas today. I honestly feel like I´ve been running all over Santiago since 8:30 this morning. I started out the morning in Ñuñoa, where I live. From there I took the micro and then metro to La Florida, specifically Mirador station, for a class. Then at 12:00 I took the metro to La Moneda to go pick up some mess I needed for another class. Then at 1:00 I took the metro to Tobalaba, technically Las Condes, for another class. Then at 3:00 I took the metro and then micro again to get back home to Ñuñoa. Maybe it won´t be so bad in the fall, but running around like this right now, in the heat of the Santiago summer = craziness. I´m now exhausted.

4 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Yuck! I do not envy you that commute one bit.

Abby said...

Me too, Jessica. Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Ñuñoa, La Florida

But I guess I went to La Florida in a car, so that shouldn't count.

You're right...summer commutes are the pits!

Jessica said...

kyle - yes, definitely be glad you don´t have to do it! :)

abby - so you feel my pain! haha

Amanda said...

Thanks for your comment. Wow. I don't know how you survived all that commuting! I'd be a puddle of sweat and complaining goo.