Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shameless Plug Time

That´s right, I´m not above a little shameless plugging every now and then. Especially right now, since it concerns my lovely pololo. As it happens, D is the singer for a rock band here in Santiago. Aaaaand I´m betting you haven´t heard of them... BUT I hope a lot of people will soon, because (and I´m biased, but still) they´re pretty darn talented. Seriously, I really do think it would be hard to find many people more talented at guitar then D´s brother Felipe. Anyway, on to the point... if you have Thursday night free (yes, THIS Thursday, as in December 11), you should come to their concert!! Oh yeah, his band is called Los Hermanos Sì. They´re on Facebook and Myspace if you feel like looking them up. The concert is at Club Mist, which is conveniently located on Avda. Suecia 152, in Providencia. :) There are 4 bands total that will be playing, and the concert starts at 9:00, but Los Hermanos Sì will probably be playing around 11:00... but get there earlier just in case! I´m pretty sure it´s free to enter if you get there before 11:00. So... PLEASE come and support D´s band if you can! They are working very hard and I´m excited to see where they´ll go...

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't go, but have fun and suerte to D and his band!

Sara said...

Do they have any other concerts planned? I'm always down for some good music.

Jessica said...

Emily - that´s ok, thanks! :)

Sara - hmmm i´m not sure when the next one will be, but i´ll def. let you know.

Isabel said...

i can vouch for Jessica's claim...D and his band are GREAT! they are definitely worth seeing! I. and I (i sound like Bob Marley when I use my boyfriend's code name) will definitely be there!