Monday, December 22, 2008

I Love...

- The smell of pancakes and coffee when I wake in the morning
- A fire in the fireplace on a wintry day
- Babies. Everything about them. Everyone should be made to spend some time with a baby, or maybe just my nephew, who is the sweetest thing God has made in awhile
- Flannel sheets with snowmen on them, and electric blankets
- My family... 5 people who love me and care about me no matter how much or how badly I mess up. I can always come home
- Reading and writing. Or just words in general
- Spanish
- Music. What would I do without music? My life would be dull, I think.
- The mountains, the ocean, summertime, the sun, palm trees
- Finding beauty in the little things
The list goes on, and on, and on...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good list.

Is your header photo Rancagua??

Jessica said...

clare - thanks! nope, it's Santiago.

KM said...

cute post, i think i'm going to copy it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing how much the new update on the Rancagua plaza looks like this. :) Thanks for answering. Have a great New Years.

Abby said...

is the foto of plaza ñuñoa by any chance?