Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tengo Entrevista!!

Yayyyyyyyyy I have an interview lined up for a job in Santiago! Diego has a good friend at one of the institutes in Santiago that teach English, and he sent him my resume, which then was sent to his supervisor(s). That was a couple of weeks ago, and D let me know tonight that they want me to come in for an interview when I get to Chile... which, by the way, is in exactly 3 weeks from Wednesday!! I'm so excited :) Hopefully I'll get the job, cross your fingers! Either way, I'm stoked about finally getting back to Chile y mi amor, por fin!

4 comments:

Valentina said...

that´s good!

congratulations! i hope you can get the job..

my boyfriend had to change his dates to come :-(
now i have to wait until October..to see him again...



besos!

Shannon. said...

A job!! good!! So where are you going to be living in Santiago? I can't wail til next time I come here so I can look for a different and WAY WAY better job!!
So you have like 2 weeks left? Are you starting to scramble around trying to remember all the stuff you want here that they don't have?? Sadly I only brought back some Swiss Miss, Miracle Whip, and maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal. Oatmeal? I am a loser.... hahahahah

Shannon. said...

Hey, would you be willing to bring me a book? I know they take up weight and room in your luggage. I just figured I would ask. It really is my fault that I brought only the first book of a series, but I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. Anyways, let me know if you have room to squeeze in a book, I totally understand if you don't.
Talk to you later.

Shannon. said...

It's the second book of the Twilight saga, its called New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer. The paperback version is fine with me. It will probably be about $8 to $10 is it ok if I pay you when you get here? Thank you sooo much!! Are you enjoying your work-free days?? I can't wait to be done with this job!!